April was a rough month for the public accounting profession as a whole in the U.S. Because of the economic uncertainty caused by the Rona, a whole slew of PA firms pushed the go button on austerity measures, such as layoffs, furloughs, and pay cuts. And Milwaukee-based Wipfli was no exception.
But we won’t get into that right now. Instead, we want to acknowledge the newest partner/principal class at Wipfli, which includes six men and six women. While the press release doesn’t break down the number of partners and principals in the class, I dug into it and came up with nine new partners and three new principals—all three of whom are women.
Here are the dandy dozen:
- Marcie Bomberg, Principal, Financial Services, Wisconsin
- William P. Carroll, Partner, Construction and Real Estate, Philadelphia
- Joshua A. Graham, Partner, Construction and Real Estate, Illinois
- Nathan Henrigillis, Partner, Manufacturing, Wisconsin
- Craig Hirt, Partner, Nonprofit and Government, Wisconsin
- Anne Kirschling, Partner, Manufacturing, Wisconsin
- Karen Lloyd, Partner, Health Care, Wisconsin
- Sarah Lutzke, Principal, Financial Services, Minnesota
- Audra Moncur, Partner, Valuations, Illinois
- Paul Ouweneel, Partner, Valuations, Wisconsin
- Maureen Pistone, Principal, Talent and Culture, Wisconsin
- Reed Sellers, Partner, Construction and Real Estate, Colorado
Congrats to all the new Wipfli partners and principals!