I am currently working as an audit intern and will more than likely be offered a position. My only dilema is that I have another internship with another firm during the summer. These internships are in 2 different service lines (audit/advisory). If I am offered a position should I just accept it and possibly rescind? Or should I be up front and ask if I can wait until after I complete the second internship to make my decision? I don't want to burn any bridges, but I also don't want to lose out on a job opportunity in the event the second internship doesn't work out or isn't a good fit. How should I proceed?
Think the hype over cryptocurrency has reached its fever pitch? Think again—the crypto craze has only just begun. Businesses are increasingly viewing cryptocurrency as a viable investment. New tokens are gaining steam, and Bitcoin, the OG crypto cash, continues to trade at a frenzied pace. More than 200,000 Bitcoin transactions occur every day, and investors like […]
What can you do to make yourself more valuable to your organization? If you’re an accountant or if you work on a corporate finance team, becoming a master in data analysis is a big step forward. But why? And what does data analytics have to do with accounting? Accountants use data analytics to help businesses […]