Let’s take a closer look at this year’s class by the numbers:
- 5: The number of new partners who are based in Chicago, the most of any location, followed by three in Southfield, MI, and two in Denver.
- 4: The number of new partners who are women, or 25% of the class.
- 3: The number of new partners who have a last name that begins with K.
Here are the 16 new partners at Plante Moran:
- Trevor Brown, Denver
- Ken Buczkowski, Chicago
- Jeannette Contreraz, Auburn Hills, MI
- John Fritz, Chicago
- Theresa Greenway, Flint, MI
- Matthew Kelly, Kalamazoo, MI
- Jack Kristan, Southfield, MI
- Michael Krucker, Detroit
- Melissa Lynch, Chicago
- Kyle Manny, Chicago
- Jason Rees, Columbus, OH
- Jesse Richardson, Grand Rapids, MI
- Steve Schnepel, Denver
- David Stahl, Southfield, MI
- Brad Walters, Chicago
- Alisha Watkins, Southfield, MI
And let’s give a cookie to new entity member Joe Wagner, who leads P&M Corporate Finance’s industrial distribution investment banking practice and co-leads the firm’s diversified industrials team.
Congrats to Wagner and the new PM partners. Hopefully y’all got balloons dropped in your honor.