Promotion Watch has landed in the Detroit ’burbs, where 15 men and women at top 15 firm Plante Moran have received their partner badges.
Plante Moran’s partnership classes have gone up and down in numbers in recent years, kind of like Going Concern’s page views:
Much like Moss Adams, you can usually find Plante Moran in the “Best Accounting Firms for Women” list that is published annually by the Accounting MOVE Project, which champions the advancement of women in the accounting profession. And this year, 40% of Plante Moran’s new partners are women.
Here are the six women and nine men who comprise the class of 2018:
- Ryan Abdoo, CPA, CGMA, Chicago
- Ron Cook, CPA, Chicago
- Bob Denninger, CPA, Schaumburg, Ill.
- Jason Durant, CPA, Kalamazoo, Mich.
- Christina Hardy, CPA, St. Joseph, Mich.
- Kristin Hunt, CPA, Detroit
- Kentaro Isa, CPA, Columbus, Ohio
- Nevra Kreger, CPA, Southfield, Mich.
- Rich Lies, CFA, ASA, Chicago
- Jeremy Louters, CPA, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Sarah Pavelek, CISSP, CRISC, Southfield, Mich.
- Kelly Perlman, CPA, Columbus, Ohio
- Monti Piccioni, CPIM, Columbus, Ohio
- Amanda Ward, CPA, Southfield, Mich.
- Mark Warner, Southfield, Mich.
Image: SignArt Inc.