Please enjoy this sponsored content from FloQast.
Join us on Thursday, May 18th from 6 to 8 p.m. for a happy hour panel discussion at the Stack Overflow office in New York City, where attendees can gain insight into best practices for managing the month-end close process.
The panel will include accounting and finance executives from Grubhub, Stack Overflow, Oscar Health and Connor Group, led by FloQast co-founder and CEO, Mike Whitmire.
Learn how accounting teams at industry-leading companies are better organizing their teams and processes to accelerate their close time and improve accuracy. Share industry best practices and enjoy complimentary food, an open bar and the chance to network with finance and accounting executives. We hope to see you there!
- Brandt Kucharski, Corporate Controller at Grubhub
- Jonathan Kearl, Director at Connor Group
- Jerry Raphael, Controller at Stack Overflow
- Aaron Crawford, Manager of Financial Reporting at Oscar Health
- Mike Whitmire, CEO of FloQast
What are they talking about?
It’s a panel discussion where attendees will gain insight into best practices for managing the month-end close and learn how accounting teams at cutting-edge companies are better organizing their teams and processes to accelerate their close time and improve accuracy.
What will you learn?
Panelists will discuss best practices learned from their experiences at innovative accounting departments on:
- Management: Advice for keeping your team organized, transparent and accountable
- Organization: How to maintain standardized documentation and efficient processes; effective document tracking and version control
- Workflow: Process management, automation, and collaboration solutions
- Audit Readiness: Strategies for a faster month-end close and pain-free audits
- Education: Continuous education and improvement
When and where is this happening?
Thursday, May 18th from 6 to 8 p.m. at Stack Overflow’s Headquarters, 110 Williams St., Floor 28 in New York.
Why would I want to go?
Share industry best practices, enjoy free food, an open bar and the chance to network with finance and accounting executives from industry leading companies.
Who should attend:
Any finance and accounting leaders who want to gain insight into best practices for managing the month-end close.
Where do I sign up?!
Glad you asked! The event is free and you can register here.