Grant Thornton has put everyone on notice that they've snagged Deloitte National Managing Partner for U.S. Government Affairs & Public Policy Jim Brady. He will become GT's Central Region Managing Partner effective August 1.
Brady has had quite a career at Deloitte, serving in many similarly dynamic roles. Among them:
- National Audit Leader for Growth Enterprises
- Chief Talent Officer
- Chief Executive Officer for the U.S.-India Audit and Advisory Joint Venture
- Regional Managing Partner in Moscow
- Southeast Region Managing Partner
- Deloitte University Partner-in-Charge of Livestock
Okay, I made that last one up. But, still with impressive titles like that, it makes me wonder if JB was one of the runner-ups to Cathy Engelbert. No matter, I'm sure he'll like GT.