All of those busy season problems must've taught you something.
Our friends at AccountingWEB have a little quiz asking what you would do differently now that busy season is over. Jump over to complete it and then join us back over here where you can write pearls of post-busy season wisdom to your heart's content.
- I was born to do this.
- I need to delegate better.
- We need to hire more people so I can actually delegate something.
- Being a partner great.
- Being a partner is not all it's cracked up to be.
- Being an intern was way better than being an associate.
- Being a Senior is the worst.
- Being a Manager is the worst.
- ObamaCare is NBD.
- We need to fire some clients.
- We could stand to invest in some technology.
But you people lived through it, so we should let you go now. What did you learn? What will you different next year?