Beech Valley Solutions has a 1-2 month consulting need in Chicago for a CPA with 2 to 5 years of public accounting experience. Click here to apply!
Experienced professionals love working with us! Our interesting contract positions help professionals wanting to spend more time with family, travel the world, or start their own side business, all while making money for every hour they work. If you are available for project work and excited to increase your earning potential, apply today!
A private equity firm requires accounting due diligence for a business transaction. You will be responsible for account reconciliations, SAP/GL operations, and strong excel skills. This is a four to eight week project, with the potential to be extended.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 2+ Years public accounting experience; any industry experience welcomed
- Proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
- Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in hearing about future opportunities? Click here to see your projected annual compensation and join our mailing list!