Website Edwards, Largay, Mihaylo & Co
We are a thriving and stable firm, specializing in real estate, manufacturing and high net worth individuals.
We are looking to hire a Tax Accountant in our central Phoenix office with at least 1 to 4 years of experience. If you are looking for a thriving and stable firm to grow your career as an tax accountant in Phoenix, we invite you to learn about our growing firm.
About Edwards, Largay, Mihaylo & Co.
We are a full-service Accounting firm licensed in Arizona. We offer a broad range of services for business owners, executives and independent professionals. We specialize in advising clients in real estate, manufacturing and high net worth individuals.
Why do top tier tax accountants join our firm?
- The professionals at Edwards, Largay, Mihaylo & Co joined our team because we are a firm driven by values and the highest integrity. Our values impact how we serve our clients and our team, and we believe in developing the whole person to grow your career and maintain work life balance.
- Several recent hires have joined us because of the stability of our firm, our clients and team. If you want stability in your career and a place where you can grow personally and professionally without turmoil, drop your resume so we can have an introductory call.
Interesting and challenging work.
- We do very complicated reviews, and our team attracts highly analytical tax professionals who want to not only build their knowledge of tax but who can also advise our clients.
Your Potential for growth
- We operate in a part of the country that has a large amount of high net worth individuals, some of whom are our clients. We offer ample growth opportunities for CPAs who want to become partner in a growing firm.
- You will find that we care about our team and the whole person and we want to help every member of our team be successful.
Work Life Balance is a core priority at our firm and we are built to avoid burn out.
- We offer a 36 hour work week and we’re closed Friday afternoons between May and August. During Tax season, a 55 hour work week is high for us. We know what you think about tax firms but that is not our model. Our tax season is evenly distributed throughout the busy season.
- We are building a flexible firm that allows you to take care of your life. We ask that you manage your work and get it done and we never will ask you for arbitrary face time in the office.
Requirements for the Tax Accountant position:
- 1-4 years of experience in public accounting.
- At least one tax season is preferred
- If you are a recent grad, we would like to speak to you
- We offer a thriving growth environment where you will develop as a professional and have a life. If you are looking for a different kind of tax firm, we may be the right fit, so drop a resume and connect with us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.accountingfly.com/p/edwardslargaymihayloco/job/59fcbba4d63ae71f75c76e23.job →