Large public company - hospitality industry
Large public company offers large accounting and finance teams with a very high caliber of talent.
We keep your details confidential until we have your permission to share.
Are you in Public Accounting and work on large complex clients or a current Tax Manager or above with a public company looking to take on more? If so, our firm is representing a large publicly traded company (NASDAQ) located in Orlando that is looking for an International Tax Manager.
Requirements for International Tax Manager
- Master’s degree in Tax/Accounting or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Must possess a minimum of 6-7 years public accounting experience (preferably Big 4) or 10-11 years industry (public company) experience in all aspects of income tax.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in multi-state and partnership taxation a plus.
- Fluency in written and verbal Spanish a plus.
- Some travel to Miami.
- ASC 740 experience.
- No visa required.
- Salary range: $120,000 – $150,000, plus 20% bonus based upon market and prior salary history.
Duties & Responsibilities for International Tax Manager:
- Responsible for the worldwide GAAP tax provision (federal and foreign) and ASC 740 accounting, including footnotes, disclosures, permanent/temporary differences, discrete items, rate reconciliation, inventory of deferred assets/liabilities, taxes payable and deferred rollforwards/reconciliations, valuation allowances, tax rates, purchase accounting, return-to-provision adjustments, and tax journal entries.
- Responsible for the administration of tax compliance with respect to non-U.S. operations, including various types of tax compliance, including direct and indirect, for various foreign jurisdictions.
- Responsible for all aspects of tax compliance with respect to non-U.S. operations, including all tax payments (e.g. income, VAT, IVA, property, etc.), tax credits, tax rates, return-to-provision analysis, tax compliance memo, compliance checklists, monitoring worldwide tax compliance, SOX processes, and ensuring that all tax accounts in the financial statements are accurate.
- Responsible for tax reserves (FIN 48 & FAS 5) and related disclosures with respect to non-U.S. operations, including monitoring the tax environment to ensure that the tax reserves are reasonable and lead any voluntary disclosures that may be required.
- Responsible for research and planning related to various federal and international tax issues.
- Responsible for providing forecasts and guidance with respect to non-U.S. future effective tax rates and cash taxes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all tax accounts/information is properly reflected in the financial statements with respect to non-U.S. operations, including income taxes payable, VAT, IVA, deferred assets/liabilities, provision for income taxes (current and deferred provision), tax adjustments in the statement of cash flows and stockholders’ equity as well as coordination with the Company’s auditors.
- Responsible for all tax audits with respect to non-U.S. operations and properly responding to all information document requests (IDRs). Also, responsible for reviewing all tax correspondence/inquiries received and responding thereto or routing to the appropriate party for disposition.
- Responsible for monitoring the tax environment and staying abreast of any changes in tax laws or the business that may impact the Company’s tax position or that may require mitigation (e.g. adjustments to reserves, disclosures, VDAs, etc.).
- Responsible for monitoring the control environment and ensuring that all SOX controls and procedures are in place and operating effectively while ensuring no deficiencies from a tax perspective.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing the worldwide tax footnote and related disclosures (and disclosure checklists) with respect to the publicly issued financial statements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.accountingfly.com/p/myforteprofessionalrecruiting/job/5a1eeb0cd63ae71f96c88182.job →