FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based startup redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market; our only "competitors” have built for the enterprise. Some clients you may know are Indeed, Zillow, GrubHub and the Golden State Warriors. We are fanatics about the success of our customers.
FloQast is looking for a detail-oriented and dynamic accountant to join its growing team in Los Angeles, CA. This position requires excellent communication, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to detail, a team-oriented attitude and a love of accounting.
Responsibilities for Accountant Include:
- AR / Billing: Enter sales orders, file customer contracts, maintain customer billing and metrics schedules, prepare and send customer invoices, own collections process
- AP / Purchasing: Record AP invoices and vendor payments. Review and process employee expense reports.
- Month end: Prepare standard journals and accruals.
- Tax / Compliance: Assist with tax and statutory filings.
- Systems: Use and/or administer financial and accounting systems including FloQast, Accrualify, Expensify, NetSuite, and others
- Any other accounting related responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications for Accountant:
- 2+ years experience in public accounting (assurance) at a national firm (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte, Grant Thornton, BDO, Crowe Horwath, McGladrey/ RSM, CBIZ, BDK, Moss Adams UHY)
- CPA, or CPA candidate
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Team player attitude
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Desired Qualities and Skills for Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Why join FloQast?
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Ranked 18th on the 2017 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.accountingfly.com/p/floqast/job/5a286a81d63ae70a9dd33aa8.job?utm_source=gcboard&rx_source=gcboard →