FloQast: BuiltinLA 2017 Top 50 Startups to Watch
Our team consists of CPAs who use their knowledge to help accounting teams from various industries improve their close process.
FloQast seeks to hire a senior accounting software product manager with deep domain knowledge of accounting. Ideally you will have 5+ years of audit and/or accounting experience, at a Big 4 and/or in-house, have your CPA and well understand the challenges associated with the month-end close and concerns of accountants. You must be an excellent communicator/presenter, possess strong writing skills and be a strategic thinker. Prior product marketing experience is not required, though you must demonstrate a strong aptitude/understanding of what it means to be successful in the field. Of course, prior marketing and technology work experience would be welcomed.
FloQast develops close management software created by accountants for accountants to close their books faster and more accurately. Founded in 2013, the provider of cloud-based, enterprise accounting software has grown rapidly and now counts 300+ corporate accounting teams at places like Twilio, Nutanix, Zillow and The Golden State Warriors (as well as Los Angeles Lakers) who rely on FloQast to streamline their month-end close process. Based in Sherman Oaks, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio and soon London, the company is growing rapidly. FloQast was named 2017 Best Finance Software G2 Crowd peer reviews and recently named to LA Business Journal’s Top 100 Places to Work.
Key responsibilities of the Accounting Software Product Manager include:
Evangelism – you will evangelize FloQast and close management software among prospects and market influencers, including press and analysts. You will present to audiences about close management software and FloQast at industry events and webinars and eventually serve as a company spokesperson and thought leader.
Content Creation/Promotion – you will create original content to help communicate value of our close management software, including putting together compelling presentations, white papers, web copy and blog articles. You will help launch new products/offerings. You will develop and communicate clear value proposition statements.
Sales Enablement – you will be responsible for the creation of and training on new sales tools and collateral. You will understand competitive solutions deeply and share your knowledge with others helping FloQast better position our solution.
Strategic Projects – you will work closely with other functions and your marketing colleagues to optimize pricing/packaging, refine positioning and messaging and drive other strategic projects to help fuel FloQast’s rapid growth.
– 5+ years of audit and/or accounting experience in-house or with Big 4 (preferred); CPA required
– Audit and/or accounting experience with the IPO process highly desired
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to present to senior executives and customers
– Travel to industry events and meeting with influencers and prospects/customers (up to 20%)
– Prior marketing experience within a B2B SaaS company desired
Why join FloQast?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
– We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
– We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on Glassdoor
– We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
– FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment