This is not your typical Corporate Auditor job!
A role in our Corporate Audit group is a great opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of the homebuilding business and the Company’s policies and procedures. This position provides visibility to our homebuilding operations throughout the country, regular interaction with personnel from various disciplines, and exposure to Division and Corporate leadership.
Corporate Audit is a highly respected department with a long, successful history of Corporate Audit individuals using this as a developmental opportunity to excel their career to one of our many field finance leadership positions across the country. We are seeking motivated, high performing individuals that have a never-ending desire to succeed in a great Company culture environment.
Responsibilities for Corporate Auditor:
- Establish understanding of the Company’s business, processes and financial systems
- Plan and execute operational and financial audit procedures related to our homebuilding Divisions, Shared Services, and Corporate processes
- Perform internal control testing
- Monitor compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to external auditors
- Identify improvement opportunities, develop recommendations, and communicate with stakeholders in a collaborative manner
- Assist with special projects for Corporate leadership
- Build professional relationships with Division and Corporate personnel from various disciplines
- Report procedures and observations to Executive leadership
Qualifications/Requirements for Corporate Auditor:Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of public accounting audit or advisory experience or other relevant work experience
- Prior SOX compliance audit experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Positive attitude, desire to learn, self-motivated and an effective team player
- Approx. 25% to 30% travel – all domestic
- CPA or CPA track required
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.accountingfly.com/p/pultegroup/job/5a4e95c3d63ae70a8dd32c2d.job →