Since 2009, Pipaya has provided clients with Big Four-quality service, experience, and expertise—all at an excellent value.
PIPAYA OFFERS ….POSITIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT…FLEXIBILITY (WORK FROM HOME)…AUTONOMY AND TRANSPARENCY
Pipaya is a boutique accounting and advisory firm that provides expert M&A accounting and advisory services to middle‐market companies interested in buying, selling, or growing their businesses.
Responsibilities for Consultant
- Build relationships with clients and Pipaya employees.
- Learn the complete M&A lifecycle and assist clients through various stages in the M&A process.
- Work as part of a team in achieving project goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Proactively communicate with Managers and Partners; provide upward feedback.
- Assist C‐Suite executives, investment bankers and attorneys in evaluating and closing sales and acquisitions of companies.
- Execute deliverables within timelines; consult with Managers and Directors as needed.
- Perform Sell Side Advisory Engagements by analyzing company financials; implementing next steps to prepare financials for due diligence or to be used in the M&A process.
- Assist in preparing and validating financial information during the due diligence process.
- Perform Buy Side Engagements by analyzing target company financials; communicate key matters into a report to help our clients evaluate and price the business.
- Perform other consulting and advisory projects as needed. Work directly with our clients to understand their goals and develop solutions to achieve them.
- Proactively identify and implement ways to improve your work.
- Actively participate in improving the firm’s operations and culture, ensuring we’re upholding our firm values.
- Be a Pipaya ambassador ‐ develop new and existing relationships to expand Pipaya’s reach and brand awareness.
Qualifications for Consultant
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA license or CPA candidate.
- 2 ‐ 5 years of experience working in client service or industry, preferably at a Big 4 firm.
- Familiarity with preparing and analyzing financial statements in compliance with US GAAP.
- Experience with understanding accounting policies, procedures, and processes.
- Basic understanding of government contract accounting specific concepts (such as revenue recognition, indirect rates, etc.) preferred.
- Eagerness and desire for continuous personal learning and improvement in the craft of accounting, transactions and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with clients and teammates.
- Ability to be flexible in work scheduling to help our clients and referral partners close deals.
- Ability to multi‐task and service multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track‐record of quality work and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to balance a keen attention to detail while understanding big picture goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and a general familiarity with accounting software such as timekeeping, labor posting, and general ledger.
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Unlimited PTO
- Bonus Plan
- Commission Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus ($5K+)
- Business development budget
- CPE / Training budget
- Paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Corporate Matching Gift Program
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://goingconcern.breezy.hr/p/bc7cc3f24094?utm_source=gcgigs&rx_source=gcgigs →