- Cut holiday vacation short to read the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Implement “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” charge code.
- Cram 40 hours of CPE into 4 days.
- Stare at children to remember their faces.
- Document rationale for becoming a corporation.
- Refill Zoloft prescription.
- Write farewell emails to non-profit clients.
- Stock up on bubble wrap.
- Think about what it really means to be a “personal service business.”
- Call moving company (applies to Calif., Conn., N.J., N.Y. only).
Ask divorce lawyer if things are on track to be wrapped up in 2018.
- Patch things up with spouse after learning the divorce lawyer is booked until 2019.
- Slap together some last-minute cybersecurity policies.
- Reassure clients that their personal data is totally safe.
- Drink heavily.
Join the Discussion
Start discussions, ask questions and get advice from your peers.
Search jobs, get advice and prepare for your next move.
Subscribe to daily and weekly emails to stay on top of news and new job opportunities.
January 11, 20180 Comments
January 17, 20180 Comments