Questions about your career?
We've built a community forum for accountants to start discussions, ask questions and get advice.View Open Items
- Crazy enough to think that people will care that he can look at a 1040 and not soil himself. Should …Read More >
- That is the look of a man who no longer bears the yoke of a Big 4 job. Are you …Read More >
- Does the endless stream of work make you want to cry sometimes? I know it is enough to make even …Read More >
- Dear friend, There’s an accountant in your life. He or she may be a relative, acquaintance, or someone who foolishly …Read More >
- When Sheena Barnes moved to San Diego, she spoke to every tax firm in the area. She says choosing Gatto, …Read More >
- Earlier today, NASBA sent a communique from its Twitter account that they knew, or at least should have known, was …Read More >
- On April 1, which is (Facebook) officially known as the International CPA Exam Changes Day, the CPA Exam will undergo …Read More >
- Yes, it’s CPA exam score release season, again. So, if you took a CPA exam from October 1 through December …Read More >
- Earlier this week, the Journal of Accountancy shared some yarns about the CPA exam from years ago when candidates took …Read More >
- Have you ever made a case to the boss about swapping your current tech out for a cloud-based application? Did …Read More >
- In about four months, the accounting and finance conference circuit will start to heat up, as professionals from companies of …Read More >
- Summer is a great time to dust off the mental cobwebs and do some CPE. Hey, it’s better than trying …Read More >
- Continuing professional education is mind-numbing thanks to the delivery status quo in public accounting. It’s not conducive to real learning …Read More >
- The word game-changer gets thrown around more than the word dynamic at a Grant Thornton strategy meeting but this really …Read More >
- Vault, the ratings and rankings website, released a slew of internship rankings yesterday including one for accounting firms. The most …Read More >
- Sometimes the world looks perfect, nothing to rearrange. Sometimes you get a feeling like you need some kind of change. …Read More >
- Let's face it, your mom is sick of hearing about your career troubles. Stop ruining her Sunday afternoons with your …Read More >
- Happy Moanday, everyone. Let's pass the time with some feel-good internship preparation, shall we? Hey GC, I've been a big …Read More >
- Ed. note: Desperate for advice but surrounded by idiots? Email us immediately. Oh, but read this first. Hey GC, I’m …Read More >
Stay up-to-date on who's hiring.
We send periodic emails with top jobs and career content so you can stay in the loop.