Questions about your career?
We've built a community forum for accountants to start discussions, ask questions and get advice.View Open Items
- Dear friend, There’s an accountant in your life. He or she may be a relative, acquaintance, or someone who foolishly …Read More >
- When Sheena Barnes moved to San Diego, she spoke to every tax firm in the area. She says choosing Gatto, …Read More >
- A software company that makes apps for accountants by accountants? It’s for real, and they’re looking to hire now. If …Read More >
- Ed. note: This post originally appeared on the Accountingfly blog. I think most people fall into one of two camps …Read More >
- Job security isn’t something most accountants worry about. Everyone needs an accountant. Even with technology doing more of the grunt …Read More >
- Yes, it’s CPA exam score release season, again. So, if you took a CPA exam from October 1 through December …Read More >
- Earlier this week, the Journal of Accountancy shared some yarns about the CPA exam from years ago when candidates took …Read More >
- Pass or fail, we still got you. Hey look, NASBA released CPA exam scores today: On August 17, 2017, NASBA …Read More >
- If you’re in Los Angeles, thirsty, but also have the urge to kick around some pension accounting, Peter Olinto’s got …Read More >
- Please enjoy this sponsored content from Gleim CPA Review. For many, passing the CPA Exam marks the culmination of many …Read More >
- Summer is a great time to dust off the mental cobwebs and do some CPE. Hey, it’s better than trying …Read More >
- Continuing professional education is mind-numbing thanks to the delivery status quo in public accounting. It’s not conducive to real learning …Read More >
- The word game-changer gets thrown around more than the word dynamic at a Grant Thornton strategy meeting but this really …Read More >
- The necessary evil that is CPE can be a bit of a pain in the butt. Unless you're attending several …Read More >
- Before we share the following our own Amber Setter wrote for our friends over at AccountingWEB, we're going to go …Read More >
- Vault, the ratings and rankings website, released a slew of internship rankings yesterday including one for accounting firms. The most …Read More >
- Sometimes the world looks perfect, nothing to rearrange. Sometimes you get a feeling like you need some kind of change. …Read More >
- Let's face it, your mom is sick of hearing about your career troubles. Stop ruining her Sunday afternoons with your …Read More >
- Happy Moanday, everyone. Let's pass the time with some feel-good internship preparation, shall we? Hey GC, I've been a big …Read More >
- Ed. note: Desperate for advice but surrounded by idiots? Email us immediately. Oh, but read this first. Hey GC, I’m …Read More >
Stay up-to-date on who's hiring.
We send periodic emails with top jobs and career content so you can stay in the loop.